Can you afford not to attend?
10-11 September, University of Bath
BFPA International Technical Conference – Managing Fluid & Lubricant Contamination.
Whether you’re an OEM, a system builder or an end-user – you can save money and downtime by protecting yourself against the damaging effects of fluid and lubricant contamination by sharing in the success secrets of some of the foremost experts in the industry.
We are supporting a special two-day knowledge-sharing conference run by the BFPA which will tackle the challenge of minimising hydraulic fluid and lubricant contamination and highlight recent technological developments that will change your perception of ‘cleanliness’.
MP Filtri will be backing the event with a special exhibition, while managing director Phil Keep will share his expertise on water removal technology and product manager Geoff Grant will reveal the opportunities recent breakthroughs in information technology will deliver.
Other highlights include knowledge-sharing on:
· Contaminant formation
· Varnish – an increasing problem in major applications
· Developments in test methods for assessing fluid and lubricant cleanliness
· Changes to the classification of cleanliness
· The control of fluid cleanliness and contamination by air, water and particulates
· Case studies of problems associated with cleanliness and contamination
To keep abreast of the latest ideas in the industry and protect yourself against contamination you can sign up for the event with the BFPA at: www.bfpatechnicalconference2018.co.uk
Book now as places are limited. For more information, please contact: Emma Lear of the BFPA on 01608 647900