MP Filtri UK is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy team.
Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire (Relocating to Evesham, Worcestershire - Quarter 2, 2022)
The Accounts Assistant will be assisting with
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations and bank payments
- Expense claims
- Assisting with submission of various taxes (VAT) and declarations (Intrastat)
- Posting of Month end adjustments (accruals, prepayments, payroll adjustments)
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required by the Management Accountant/Financial Controller
- Prepare ad hoc reporting as necessary
- General administrative and payroll duties
- Assist in annual external audits
The Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience within a similar accounting role, ideally monthly management accounts, purchase ledger and sales ledger experience.
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or similar) is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple ad hoc projects
- Have experience with ERP system, AX Dynamics is an advantage
- Experience working with Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
Salary and Benefits
- Dependent on experience - to be confirmed on application
- CV to be sent to Operations Director Sophie Fisher at: firstname.lastname@example.org – We are currently recruiting more than one vacancy so please make it clear in your email which position you are applying for.