We manufacture a range of electronic fluid analysis equipment and we are recruiting for a Product service technician within our calibration department.
Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire (Relocating to Evesham, Worcestershire - Quarter 2, 2022)
Servicing Team Leader
• Service and repair operations associated with the recalibration of the product, involving:
• Analysis of products for problems/faults
• Documentation of all work carried out during service
• Full service and/or repair of the product
• To complete assigned calibration routines for the product
• Calibration of products - this involves precise measurements and uses of bespoke PC programs and Microsoft excel
• Documentation associated with the calibration, progress, and history of each unit: Proficiency in excel and word preferred.
• Participation in the refurbishment of products returned for recalibration
• Be responsible for the logistics for service goods in and packing/shipping of CMP items for goods out
• Participation (at times) in the generation of procedures/systems/documentation associated with the role
• Mechanical/electro-mechanical experience preferred but not essential
• A level preferred
• GCSEs with proven technical experience in any field will be considered.
• Flexible/’Can-do’ approach
• Team player
• Computer literate
Salary and Benefits
• Dependent on experience - to be confirmed on application
• CV to be sent to Operations Director Sophie Fisher at: email@example.com – We are currently recruiting more than one vacancy please make it clear in your email which position you are applying for.