We manufacture a range of electronic fluid analysis equipment and are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic Stores Operative for our Warehouse Logistics Department.
Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire (Relocating to Evesham, Worcestershire - Quarter 2, 2022)
• Computer Literate
• Good Communicator
• Ability to work independently
• Warehouse environment experience
• Reach fork lift license an advantage but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
• Dependent on experience - to be confirmed on application
• CV to be sent to Operations Director Sophie Fisher at: firstname.lastname@example.org – We are currently recruiting more than one vacancy so please make it clear in your email which position you are applying for.