MP Filtri has launched its new DEH series of ATEX clogging indicators.
Designed to thrive in hazardous work environments, the indicators provide critical early warnings for operators, alerting them that filter elements need to be cleaned or changed.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications from oil, sea and gas to industrial production plants, the indicators have been designed to prevent machinery failures, reduce unplanned downtime, and improve safety.
MP Filtri’s New Product Development Manager Kris Perks said: “The indicators will save operators time and money by protecting complex machinery and extending its lifespan – as well as boosting the performance of the filters and minimising the frequency they will need to be replaced.”
The new DEH series features three different models each with a distinct connection type.
Key features of the new DEH Series include:
- Construction from AISI 316 Stainless steel
- 420 Bar (6,091 PSI) maximum working pressure
- Approved for use in hazardous environments
- ATEX, IECEX, UL, CSA, and TRCU EAC certification
- Compact and reliable design
- Fully tested to one million cycles at maximum working pressure
The full range of applications the DEH series is designed for includes:
- Offshore oil and gas
- Saw mills
- Paper mills
- Car plants
- Industrial plants
- Storage silos
- Hazardous environments