MP Filtri launches state of the art portable particle counter
MP Filtri’s next-generation LPA3 portable particle counter is now available.
The culmination of an exhaustive three-year research and development programme, the LPA3 offers a market-leading feature set, outstanding speed and accuracy, and is fully portable – enabling operators to enjoy the functionality of the lab even when out in the field.
Featuring innovative optical and photodiode technology providing complete 8-channel measurement, the new LPA3 delivers a fast and accurate comprehensive hydraulic health check – while its real-time monitoring and proactive maintenance technology safeguards machinery, enhances performance and productivity, and reduces both costs and unplanned downtime.
Designed for ease of use, the LPA3 enables first time operators to get up and running in minutes – without the need for a dedicated training programme. The machine’s sophisticated functionality sets new standards in the industry but is surprisingly simple to master – saving customers time and money in training costs.
Key features and benefits of the new machine include:
- A programmable 10.1” full colour touch-screen display
- High-speed sample times up to 15 times faster than the LPA2
- Perfectly portable weighing in at just 10kg
- Greater storage capacity -results from up to 4000 tests retained in memory
- Robust and durable co-polymer body case
- Sophisticated yet simple to use software developed in-house specifically for the LPA3
- Smooth learning curve – the LPA3 can be mastered quickly without the need for formal training
- Instant results download via USB
- Proactive maintenance technology – identifying risks before they impact performance
- Online real-time monitoring
- Long-life lithium ion battery
- Optional thermal printer for an instant hard copy of results
- Slashes costs and downtime, protects machinery and rapidly pays for itself.
- Accuracy to ± 1/2 code for 4, 6, 14μm(c)
- Compatible with MP Filtri’s range of bottle samplers
Not only is the LPA3 designed to thrive in a wide range of sectors and applications, the machine can
also be personalised for peak performance with operators able to tailor: sample volumes, flush sizes and the number of tests run concurrently. The LPA3 is even capable of completing the 100ml sample test in around one minute.
The LPA’s new full-colour display is a highly responsive touch-screen with no need for a stylus; and features a customisable home screen which displays key performance information at-a-glance.
Designed for professionals, the new LPA3 features a comprehensive range of reporting formats, so
wherever an operator is working and whatever standards used, the LPA3 has it covered. Reporting standards include: ISO 4406; NAS 1638; AS4059 (various); GBT14039; GJB420B and more