MP Filtri will launch its new ICM 4.0 inline contamination monitor at Conexpo in March 2020.
Designed to deliver the power of connectivity to operators and be fully Industry 4.0 compliant, the ICM 4.0 features a reliable in-built wifi hub – enabling users to track the performance and contamination levels of every single machine they operate in real-time.
Results are automatically uploaded and can be monitored via a variety of different feedback channels including a new mobile app, the user’s own cloud systems, a secure web browser and sophisticated software suites created especially for the ICM 4.0 by MP Filtri to analyse both individual machine performance and the up-to-moment state of contamination for an entire facility.
Featuring innovative LED optical and photodiode technology providing complete 8 channel measurement, the new ICM 4.0 delivers a comprehensive and continuous hydraulic health check – while its predictive maintenance technology safeguards machinery, enhances productivity, and reduces both costs and unplanned downtime.
The ICM 4.0 is accurate to 1/2 code for 4, 6, 14μm(c) with contamination data measured and displayed in International Standard Formats: ISO 4406:2017, NAS 1638, AS 4059E
Other key features and benefits of the new ICM 4.0 include:
- Outstanding connectivity – Utilising cutting-edge WiFi technology
- Detailed, accurate results – Exceptional repeatability and full 8-channel measurement
- Live real-time monitoring – Instant and continuous hydraulic health checks 24/7
- Predictive maintenance technology – Identifying changes before they impact performance
- Large storage capacity – Store up to 4000 tests on each machine
- Robust and durable – Die-cast aluminium body, IP 65/67 protection
- Fast, customisable test results – Adjust test times and intervals to your personal specification
- Space efficient – Perfect for installation in confined environments
- Easy to master – Simple, straightforward interface, multicolour indicators alert indicators for fast issue recognition with output alarm signals
- Accessibility – Monitor all devices on the go through a single app / webpage via the wifi network or client-based cloud systems.
- Live trend analysis options
- Ideal for hydraulic, lubrication, and subsea fluids
- Manual, automatic and remote-control flexibility
The ICM 4.0 is fully Industry 4.0 compliant, can be combined with a user’s own cloud package, and enables performance and contamination levels of every single machine to be tracked ‘as it happens’ in real time – from home, from the office, off-site – all over the world.
More than just a particle counter, the ICM 4.0 can automatically measure and display moisture and temperature levels in hydraulic fluids. It can be mounted directly where ongoing measurement or analysis is required and where space and costs are limited.
MP Filtri UK managing director Phil Keep said: “The ICM 4.0 will offer cutting-edge LED optical technology for unrivalled accuracy, tremendous attention to detail in manufacturing, and is backed by purpose-built software developed specially for the ICM 4.0 to take industry professionals into a new information age.”