80 per cent of damage in hydraulic systems is caused by particle contamination.
To protect machinery, boost performance, and increase the longevity of complex mechanical systems, MP Filtri
has launched the LPA3
– a state-of-the-art portable particle counter capable of delivery fast, precise hydraulic health checks in the field.
Featuring an ergonomic, compact, lightweight design, the LPA3
brings the benefits of the laboratory to the workplace – ensuring outstanding 8-channel accuracy – even in highly challenging work environments such as the mobile, industrial and oil and gas sectors.
Equipped with a market-leading suite of innovatve features the LPA3
can automatically measure, report and display solid particle contamination, humidity levels, and both the pressure and temperature of the system so appropriate maintenance procedures can be initiated promptly before any failures occur.
The benefits of this approach to predictive maintenance, includes: a drastic reduction in unplanned machine downtime, reduced maintenance costs and longer component life of the components - ensuring more uninterrupted operation.
The distinctive elements of this new portable particle counter are:
• A greater choice of sample volumes to suit personal specifications (up to 100 ml of sample in just one minute)
• An increase in the number of tests that can be performed simultaneously
• Greater versatility of use
• A comprehensive range of reporting formats, to satisfy any required standard
• The ability to download processed data through the USB connection or to instantly print the data through the use of an optional thermal printer.
is extremely easy to use, even for less experienced operators who can perform its functions with one simple touch of the fully programmable 10” high-resolution colour touchscreen display.