December 10, 2021
NEW AVIATION EDITION LPA3 LAUNCHED BY MP FILTRI
’s latest incarnation of the LPA3
has been created for use with aggressive fluids making it an ideal support tool for aviation ground support and maintenance teams.
The new ‘Aviation’ edition can now be used with Skydrol1 and HyJet2 and has been upgraded for the aviation industry with specialist seals, a new internal architecture, and a new firmware suite. It is also ideal for powerplants and has all the functionality of the standard edition.
will soon be enhanced with a 2021 version of MP Filtri
’s LPA View software platform, which is currently in development, offering a modern interface and detailed trend analysis, helping operators pinpoint risks of particle contamination and act immediately, reducing unplanned maintenance and costs.
Downtime currently costs the aviation industry around £14 Billion a year worldwide and by ensuring maximum utilisation of an airline company’s fleet, the LPA3
can save aviation companies money as well as protecting their customer’s multi-million pound capital investment.
Featuring innovative optical and photodiode technology providing complete 8 channel measurement, the LPA3
delivers an accurate and comprehensive hydraulic health check - while its real-time monitoring and proactive maintenance technology safeguards machinery, enhances performance and productivity, and reduces unplanned downtime.
Key features include:
- Fully portable at just 10kg - enabling operators in all industries to enjoy the functionality of the lab even when out in the field
- A programmable 10.1” full colour capacitive touch-screen display with no need for a stylus
- Greater storage capacity -results from up to 4000 tests retained in memory
- Robust and durable co-polymer body case
- Sophisticated yet simple to use software developed in-house specifically for the LPA3
- Instant results download via USB
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Optional thermal printer
- Accuracy to ± 1/2 code for 4, 6, 14μm(c
Designed for professionals, the new LPA3
features a comprehensive range of reporting formats, so wherever an operator is working and whatever standards used, the LPA3
has it covered. Reporting standards include: ISO 4406; NAS 1638; AS4059 (various); GBT14039; GJB420B and more.
can also be personalised for peak performance with operators able to tailor: sample volumes, flush sizes and the number of tests run consecutively. The LPA3
is capable of completing the 100ml sample test in around one minute.
1 Skydrol is a trademark of Solutia Inc 2 Hyjet is a trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation.