MP Filtri will showcase its new LPA3 – the world’s most advanced mainstream Portable Particle Counter – at Hillhead 2018 giving visitors a special early ‘preview’ ahead of the machine’s full product launch this summer.
Featuring innovative optical and photodiode technology, the new LPA3 delivers a fast and accurate comprehensive hydraulic health check – enhancing the reliability and longevity of hydraulic systems while reducing maintenance downtime and replacement costs.
Created for precision and portability, the LPA3 weighs just 10 kg and is built into a robust easy-carry case – enabling operators to take advantage of the full functionality of the laboratory even when out in the field.
Key features include:
- Online real-time monitoring and super-fast sample times
- A programmable 10.1” full colour touch-screen display
- Predictive maintenance technology – identifying risks before they impact performance
- Increased programmable sample volumes (up to 100 ml)
- Live trend analysis option on screen
- Increased integrated memory
- Enhanced long-life lithium ion battery
- Instant result download via USB (to software of data stick)
- Optional bottle sampling capabilities
MP Filtri Engineering Manager Andy Mustoe said: “The new LPA3 has been designed to deliver all the functionality of a laboratory while being light and portable enough to take almost anywhere.
“It’s the culmination of a comprehensive research and development programme, building on the successful track record of the existing LPA2 but adding a suite of productive new features which will set new standards in the industry.”
The LPA3 will be available to view at Stand PA40 where MP Filtri’s sales team will be on hand to give visitors a guided tour of key new features and a detailed walkthrough of its new and enhanced functions.
The machine is due for a full product launch in Q3 2018.